Rock of Ages

The movie, 'Rock of Ages' is really cool! Don't believe me? Go watch it.
Okay, it might have a slight Bollywood touch with the whole..'I'll sing when I'm happy, I'll sing when I'm sad and I'll sing when I'm in love ' thing.
The movie stars Alec Baldwin , Russel Brands, Tom cruise, Malin Akerman & an unknown main actress that I thought seriously shouldn't have been a part of this Legendary movie.
The great era of rock was in the 80's and 90's, thus the movie was set in 1987 and showcased great rock and roll music.
Not music, at my age, that I found terribly familiar and that of which came out of my distant memory, but those common golden oldies that I sometimes heard on the radio.
There were occasional elation that were maybe a little too loud. But, that's just part of the fun, right?
The most iconic thing about the movie is the great cast, aside from the girl, there's Tom,Russel & Alec and a great cast more often then not, adds up to a great movie.
Something even more astounding was Tom Cruises singing ability. Tom cruise admitted to having wanting to do a musical movie and being happy that he finally got a chance.
You may not believe me but Stacee Jaxx, the character that Tom portrayed, was a great singer. Being a pop and R&B lover, someone that convinces you that rock is indeed awesome, is awesome
I'm not exactly sure if it is that the cinemas are loud and get you involved, but I could not keep my attention of the scene while Stacee Jaxx rocked on to hard metal.
The other inter leading stories carries a love story between two main characters, Sherrie & Drew.
Guess what happens between them? Yeah, they fall in love and as expected, things go wrong..
This movie by far captures the most renowned scene stealer role. Stacee Jaxx. He had a certain element of interest that was all the viewer could focus on throughout..
That's all. Go watch 'Rock of Ages'

Sauda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A short story.

10. The day that I hid in my cupboard

9. The Great Highlighter Tower.