Sometimes, I go overboard yeah?

The movies for me, are known as my happy place. It's somewhere where I can escape to & especially with a cliche'd chick flick that has a 'that was so sweet & i realy need to go out more often ' feeling on you. That's when you know their good!
However, Bollywood movies have a different criteria, a more specific one.
It is vital that the attention of the viewer is always on the movie and that there aren't too many 'song and dance' scenes because they tend to become boring and relentless.
Now,usually, as today, I'll happily watch a Bollywood movie. I'll go, enjoy it & remember the catchy songs 
Never the less, we watched a movie called Teri Meri Kahani. Starring Shahid Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra as main characters.
One should never follow ones Facebook friends status update review of any movie. This is just my Facebook friends playing fools on me right? Conspiring to lead me to watch the Ear wrenching five minute each songs that were so loud they had Fay[my sister] blocking her ears and me asking her repeatedly if she was about to have some sort of panic attack. Or, they could have actually enjoyed the movie, but that's up to interpretation! But that wasn't all.
The movie's simple synopsis was what got me interested initially,'a love story', but this was too much of a love story. It showcased three love story's fifty years apart that all had the same effect through complicated relationship. The story's were long drawn out and were elaborated, supposedly for our entertainment.
I enjoyed their colorful clothing ,satisfactory acting skills and  even at times the overbearing love story!
It was sweet! :)
That's all.

Sauda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A short story.

10. The day that I hid in my cupboard

9. The Great Highlighter Tower.