The Hunger Games Trilogy Review..

The Hunger Games, Catching Fire & Mockingjay Novels, all part of the Hunger Games Trilogy written by Suzanne Collins, are extraordinary books & must never be avoided at any risk.
The Series follow the journey of Katniss Everdeen as she travels from District 12, her home, to the Capitol as a tribute for the 74th annual Hunger Games. It is in this journey that she formally meets Peeta.
I really love Peeta. #TeamPeeta
However, as the series continues, just similarly to Harry Potter, the thoughts and actions of the various characters begin to become dark and all that's pretty ain't pink anymore. Now it's death and revenge.
A continuous theme of sacrificing & death are carried out throughout the series.
The Love triangle between Katniss,Peeta & Gale is definitely something to positively hold on to..
After finishing the series, I was so sure I wanted to start them all over again. However the small obsession growing & the long depressing morning while I read and cry'd, so on, was not an ideal lifestyle for myself.
Thanks to Yasmin for the Web Books! @le_mermaid [ https://twitter.com/le_mermaid . 
Although many haven't read the books and are awaiting the movies, I think the Ending of Mockingjay was an anticlimax and didn't capture the euphoria we were awaiting.

Sauda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A short story.

10. The day that I hid in my cupboard

9. The Great Highlighter Tower.